A reminder to how the final voting works: You, the people, can vote for one cupcake each. The bakers will also vote by email, and will choose a cupcake recipe (that's not their own) to be the Baker's Choice. Finally, Mr. C and I will choose a third cupcake to battle in the final showdown, which will take place next weekend.
So, take some time. Read through the contenders. And get with the voting!
by Ani of Ani & Lulu's Cupcakery
Chocolate Stout Sponge Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream, Crushed Pretzels, and a Chocolate Ganache Drizzle.
by Missy of Just Baked Cupcakes
by Jackie of Galexi Cupcakes & Sweets
Pancake Cupcakes with a Maple Buttercream, topped with Crispy Bacon.
by Ashley from Sugar Comma
by Kristina of Eats n Drinks
Violet and Ryan from Baking Under the Influence
by Amy from Vegan Cupcakes and other Culinary Creations
by Susan from Diamonds for Dessert
by Alyssa from Artistic Eatables
A black and white themed cupcake, featuring a moist marble cake and light yet sweet frosting. Each is decorated with boots or facial hair in honor of the Woodshed Prophets, a alternative country rock band with a serious dedication to beards.
by Cat of SuperCat
Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes with a Chocolate Icing and extra Bacon Crumble on top
- Blush Printables- a $15 electronic gift card
- Hello Hanna - A pack of Sweet Stands (for every finalist)
- Elise Steven’s Illustration and Design - a hand-painted ornament featuring our mascot, Colonel Cupcake.
- Taraduff - a handmade bearded beanie
- Miss Kitty Creations - a special edition Tuxedo Cupcake Charm
- Bella Cupcake Couture - one pack of Cupcake Wrappers for each finalist and one extra for our grand prize winner
- Drama Llama - a handmade secret stuffie
- My Creative Side - Two dozen Mustaches on sticks
Are you excited? Because I'm pretty sure I just peed myself a little.
Now Vote! You only have until the end of the 26th!